Sunday, March 11, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Burrell to start wearing a Blind Fold.


No this is not a joke. It should be, but its not. Phillies management have asked Pat Burrell to try wearing contact lenses. No, I'm not kidding. When asked how they were working out for him "They don't do anything for me." , "They make everything blurry. They're irritating, and it takes about three hours to get them in." Three hours to put contacts in?! I mean, was he trying to put them in with his feet. You know its bad when your Manager has to resort to the excuse that, "Maybe he just can't see the ball." "I've never had any problems seeing in my entire life." Hmm. I actually don't blame the team, the way Pat hacks away at the plate he kind of does look like a blind man trying to chop wood. Rumor has it next week they are going to have Pat Burrell try batting with a blind fold. Hey at this point its worth a shot.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/baseball/16874400.htm

No comments: