Monday, March 3, 2008

Eagles offered Randy Moss more money than Pats, he turned it down.

Not sure how much truth there is behind this, but the Philadelphia Daily News is reporting that Eagles coach Andy Reid spoke with Patriots WR Randy Moss today about joining the Eagles. The report says that the Eagles offered Randy Moss more than the $27M he got in New England. If this is true it gives fans in Philadelphia some hope that the Eagles might eventually land a true #1 WR. Randy Moss had this to say on his website after signing today, "I want to take time out to thank all of the fans for their support and for wishing me well in my return to New England," he wrote. "I'm ready to get back. We have some unfinished business to take care of." I don't know what color the Kool-Aid is they're drinking up there in New England, but it sure is working.
Source: Birds pursued Moss hard. (Philly.com), theRealRandyMoss.com

No comments: